Friday, April 16, 2010

My BIG brother and EYE.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. :)

First question: How about our Iman today??

Second question: How much of percentage did you finish your reading towards Final Imtihan??
(Jeng jeng jeng!) Ngee. saja takutkan ke? :p

Oklahh. I just want to give you all a simple 'tazkirah'.(act i'm not so 'layak' to give any tazkirah but as i am thinking that every muslim is responsible to remembering other muslim,so i try my best).
Umm, well. FINAL EXAM 2010.

1. Don't let yourself down because of Mid year result.( Although i'm also felt down after knowing my result but...POSITIVE THINKING!)

2. Bersyukur kepada Allah dgn result. Just assume that Allah actually want you to put more effort upon reaching the best level.

3. Efforts and sacrifices. Yeah.. No success without efforts and sacrifices. Trust me!

4. Solat hajat. We get the knowledge through His bless, so why not we pray to Him to give us success duniawi and ukhrawi??

5. Tawakkal.


ok. finally. umm.
My big brother and eye.

My Along called me and suddenly he said he wants to come to Egypt! how great! :D
I hope that it is a kind of motivation for me towards the Imtihan. I miss my family. :( but anyhow, yaeh, this is called sacrifice. one of the sacrifices. so, TABAH!. :)

And about the eye, I have use up 38LE just for my eye treatment.(I am having inflammation in my eye) but it's ok. It's seems to get better. Thank you Allah. :)

ok. Allahumma solli ala Muhammad. (3x)
Tusbuh Ala Khair.
Assalam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment